Increasing your volume and profits
Business growth can be by design or through opportunity, but in either case growing your business should provide increased profit as well as volume. We have the tools to help you assess the impact of growth on your company so you can make decisions that help you grow your bottom line while moving your business forward.
1: INCREASING MARKET AWARENESS
- What is the market potential for growth?
- What is your promotional strategy to reach your target market?
- Have you defined a marketing budget?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
2: YOUR OPERATIONAL PLAN
- Do you have the capacity to meet current and future sales levels?
- Do you need new equipment, more personnel and/or additional working capital to increase capacity?
- Do you need to increase efficiencies and effectiveness through better production processes, less waste and increased quality?
- Do you need more space and bigger facilities to meet capacity needs?
3: YOUR TEAM
- Do you have the right people on board?
- Do you have a plan for attracting future personnel?
- Do you have defined duties, responsibilities, skill and experience needed for each position?
4: YOUR FINANCIAL PLAN
- How much capital (cash) will you need for business expansion?
- How will you raise this capital (cash)?
- Do you have a business plan for investors/lenders to review?
- What are your anticipated sales, profits and cash flow based your expansion plan?
5: PLAN TO GROW
- Have you revisited your plan to address opportunity for growth?