Opening your business
1: GETTING THE CUSTOMER
- How will you market, advertise, and promote your business?
- How will you attract your target customers and promote your business?
- How will you determine your marketing budget?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- What is your price, quality and customer service strategy?
2: MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS
- How will you manage the day to day details of operating the business?
- Do you need to hire employees? If so, when and how will you build your team?
- What bookkeeping system will you use?
- What are the financial needs for your startup?
- Are their regulations or compliance issues you need to consider?
- How will you deliver your product and/or service to your customers?
- What are your facility, equipment and furniture needs?
4: FUNDING IT ALL
- How much money will you need to support yourself and the business needs?
- Where will you get the money?
- Have you identified your profit margin?
- Have you reviewed a financial break-even analysis with anyone?
5: DO YOU HAVE A PLAN?
- Do you need your business plan to be considered by investors?
- Have you considered writing a business plan for your own use?