Thank you for your interest becoming a partner! When you invest in Site Select Plus, you invest in Washington County.
We would like to invite you to participate and urge you to consider an investment in our work. Site Select Plus directs its efforts toward diversifying and strengthening our local economy by supporting existing primary industries, attracting new primary industries, creating jobs and stimulating growth-level entrepreneurial opportunities within the community.
Primary industries consist of businesses which product or services are distributed outside of the community which introduces fresh dollars into the community, mostly manufacturing, distribution, and back end customer service operations.
We also support projects designed to enhance the infrastructure needed for those companies. Our strategic plan, describes our goals in detail.
Your investment has a direct impact on the core functions of Site Select Plus:
- Existing Business – Facilitate the delivery of public and private resources to Washington County value-added business
- Recruitment - Recruitment of primary industries for re-location or expansion throughout Washington County
- Entrepreneurial Development – Fostering and supporting entrepreneurial businesses with the potential and promise of high growth, job creation and higher wage rates
Site Select Plus operates on an annual budget, which includes some funds from local government; however, we rely mostly on financial support from private businesses and organizations to provide the majority of the funding for our work. Annual partnership requires a commitment of at least $1,200 annually; many partners invest much more. The $1,200 can be paid monthly, quarterly or annually.
As an investor and partner, you will receive:
- A top priority position on the Economic Summit sponsorship waiting list above non-members
- Opportunity to display your logo and url link on our website partner page
- Opportunity to attend and participate in the quarterly partner meetings
- A company thank-you and feature on our blog, which feeds into our social websites
The partner meetings, held in April, July and October, are designed to give our partners the opportunity to keep track of progress in achieving our goals and objectives and how partner investments are being used. There are also Executive Committee meetings held in March, May, and September. All of these meetings are held at 4:00 PM on the second Wednesday of the month and are open to the public. Our premier event, the What's Up Down South Economic Summit is held each January.
Sponsorship for the summit is $3000 and partnership is $1200. Combined partnership and summit sponsorship is $3700 – a $500 savings. We limit the sponsorships so our sponsors will receive full value out of their sponsorship. Although there is not a sponsorship available at this time, we can place you on our waiting list. Each year we give past sponsors priority to sponsor the next summit as a thank you for their loyalty. If a past sponsor elects not to continue sponsorship, we invite partners from our waiting list.
As a sponsor of the summit, your company will be entitled to the following:
- Four complementary tickets to the event
- Company logo included on printed summit materials
- Acknowledgement in summit newspaper ads and website
- Opportunity to display a banner advertisement on our app for smart phones and tablets
- Electronic display of company logo, link and blurb on the summit website
- PowerPoint slide advertisement in the Dixie Center Ballroom giant screens throughout the event
- Company banner displayed in the Dixie Center Ballroom throughout the event
- Association with one of the largest and most popular business gatherings in southern Utah
Thanks again for considering becoming a partner in this program, which is designed to support existing primary industries and recruiting new primary industries, as well as foster entrepreneurial development. Contact us for more information or to become a partner.